Below are some details:
- A LEED professional credential signifies that you are a leader in the green building field and an active participant in the green building movement.
- Draft course agenda may be viewed by clicking here.
- You must pass the LEED GA exam before you can sit for the LEED AP exam, however you can sit for both exams at the same time.
- Exams can be taken anytime.
- The courses include supplementary study materials, online community support and practice exams to help you prepare.
- The Sustainability Office will help to organize study groups after the courses.
- Courses are free and lunch will be provided.
Please fill out the brief survey below: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8NYP66F
Email Chrissy Thomure cthomure [at] ucsc [dot] edu with any questions.